Skip to content

Grace Dieu Priory by Kenneth Hillier



An updated, second edition, detailing the history of the small nunnery, situated just off the Ashby to Loughborough Road. Founded c.1239-41, it was dissolved in October 1538 and sold to John Beaumont. It later came into the possession of Sir Ambrose Phillipps of Garendon Abbey and then the present owners, the Rosminians.

Weight.08 kg